Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Alpha Company Pics

It is amazing how many Marine websites there are out there. I found one started by 2 women whose husbands are DI's (Drill Instructors) on Parris Island and one of them sent me pictures of Alpha Company on their way back from "chow".


You can click on the pictures to make them larger.










I don't think I see Erick in these. There is one that might be Erick OR a light skinned black boy. He gets so tan and they all look so similar w/ their shaved heads and hats pulled down. One of the websites I read said they march in rows by height order, so that might help us find him in pictures. Let me know if you think you see him.

1 Comments:

Blogger kelly said...

The one I think might be him is in third picture down. Not the row directly to the left of the "Troops Crossing" sign (which I LOVE by the way), but one row left of them. The guy closest to us. What do you think?

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home