Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Another Letter

Mom etc. received another letter from Erick yesterday...Please see recap below


We've been doing a lot of marshall arts training. Learning how to take someone down, reverse chokes and all that good stuff.
We've been doing a lot of gas chamber drills which is pretty crazy. We have to take off our masks in a room full of gas and do drills. It's not too bad, but the areas of skin that aren't covered get burned and it makes your nose run like Niagra Falls.


Tuesday the 9th is a contest called Initial Drill, so every free moment is spent drilling. The Drill Instructors continue to kick our asses and break us down.
A few kids have gotten into fights and there are a few weak kids who let everything get to them.


The food is not so bad. You only get about 3 minutes to eat, so I'm not sure if I'm just really hungry or if the food is decent.


My weapon is an M-16 A-2 powered rifle, not an M-60. Everywhere I go, it goes.


I have almost no free time, I'll write more when I can. Please keep writing, I love getting your letters.


Don't worry too much, I'm doing OK. Love, Erick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home