Wednesday, April 12, 2006

More From Iraq



I think I see the back of Erick's head!
I could be wrong, but I want it to be him, so I am going to say it's him.
Does anyone else see it? For some reason you can't click on this pic. and enlarge it.
I can't figure out why. Sorry about that.
"We have been busy again the last few. We received several large boxes for the boys from Andi, with GIVE 2 THE TROOPS, to include a stereo cd player with some music. We have it set up in a small lounge where Marines can listen to it and escape for a little while when not on patrol. The marines want junk food but I think we need a few other things. Like Listerine to help prevent mouth problems like gingivitis. The boys are out day and night and If I don’t stay on them sleep comes before hygiene with a lot of them. Also multi vitamins as we don’t get much fruit if any. Need to keep our vitamin intake up. I will get out a few more pictures out. Keep up the support. We almost had a flag pole the other night and will be getting it here soon as it will take a little more craftiness to get it. Several of you have started to send flags. Our flag will fly over the city!
Preparing to go on a mission
1stSgt Grainger
Charlie Company,
1st Bn 25th Marines"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home