Friday, August 26, 2005

WHO'S GONNA MILK THE COW?

I was just reading the message boards and one lady was sharing that her ewe just gave birth to a geep and they named it Boots. I too had never heard of a geep, but now know that it's a mix between a goat and a sheep. I also know what it looks like as someone posted a picture of one (see below). Then another lady asked if Boots' mom had found someone to milk her Jersey Cows so she could attend the graduation because she was having a hard time finding someone to milk her cows. I think we should get a cow and Thomas can stay home to milk! Just kidding Toz ;) I think I am becoming a Parris Island message board junkie. Do they have "Message Board Anonymous"? Erick needs to write another letter soon so you don't have to be bored to death with geep and cow stories.


A GEEP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home