Monday, September 19, 2005

Kara Got a Letter

What's up Kara,
Hope that everything at Cornell is going well and your plague class has gotten a little better, I hate boring "stuff" like that. Lately we've been having practical application classes which is CPR, saving people with wounds and the classes are so boring because it's taught by a moron drill instructor who never went to school. hates the people he is teaching and to top it off if you close your eyes.... done deal you'll disappear and not be seen for hours. So boring classes definitely suck a lot.
Let's see. Last week I qualified at the rifle range and worked at laundry headquarters which sucked a lot (I did that for something called team week) This upcoming week (Monday 12th) is going to be insane. We're doing night operations stuff with flares, shooting from windows, trying to hit moving targets going for one shot to kill. So we're gonna be up all day and all night doing that type of crap.
Today we're in 3rd phase which is when the crazy stuff happens (training wise) and we're perfected to do like everything exactly how it's supposed to be done. All like the younger kids watch us so we can never show fatigue pain or weakness which is tough but I love it. I've always wanted to be able to do that.
Recently I've just been counting diwn the days until I can get the hell off this island. I got your letters as Im sure you can probably tell, and I definitely want to go to Cornell for a bit, Im not going to have "stuff" to do for a few days so i figure what the hell. (several sentences excluded)
I got some things to do so I gotta get going but I'll try to write again soon. I hope school is going well and that you're doing alright. Miss you and love you.
Love
Erick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home